Tuesday, December 2, 2008

- Oscar Wilde - part 3

The next class we went over the last of our compositions to see if they all should get in. I have to put half here, and then the other half in a second post. With these compositions , still was leaning towards something more playful and youthful, in the other half you will see a drastic change. I will talk about that more in a little bit. I wanted to include some nature but not too much as I had notices that there were many other people who were doing the same thing. I picked my cat because she is still a kitten, and really curious, something i feel we loose as we get older. Another composition that has the same thought in might our the couple making snow angels. Whens the last time you made a snow angle? Then I included some love because is was a topic we talked about and two because it reminds me of youthful love. More to come with my next post.




No comments: