Wednesday, October 8, 2008

One Color Composition


My first composition, I wasn't sure were to start, so since it was in black and white (or one color) I went back to what I had learned in my 2 design class. We did something similar to this is class and I liked the technique. Its hard when your not given very many guidelines. I spent the most time on this composition, and liked the way it turned out.



The second I did the same technique, but when for a larger scale, I was trying to use sharper lines, and balance the black and white, but I think I ended up leaving more white then black.



This third one, I tried to do something completely different, and so I freehand my signature (First initial and last name K DON) and placed it on the bottom of the page. I liked that this one has more movement in it, but again I left a lot of white background, and feel it would work better with all the extra white space cropped off, and some of the green going off the top of the page and coming back on.

No comments: